The Alternative Image Company Limited is committed to protecting your privacy.
This privacy notice explains what personal information we collect from you, why we need it and how we use it.
Personal information is any information relating to an identified or identifiable living individual.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) the Data Controller is The Alternative Image Company Limited, Thompson House, 42-44 Dolben Street, London, SE1 0UQ. We can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we collect
If you use our website (www.altimageco.com) we may collect some or all of the following data:
- Business/company name
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as post code
How and why this information is processed and lawful basis for processing
We will only use your information for the purposes listed below.
All personal data is stored securely and is not shared, sold or rented to third parties. The Alternative Image Company Ltd reserves the right to disclose your personal information where we are required to do so by law, and to assist in any disputes, claims or investigations relating to your account or contract with us, and to detect and prevent fraudulent transactions.
- We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your account
- Providing and managing your access to our site
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on our site
- Supplying our products and/or services to you (please note that we require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you)
- Personalising and tailoring our products and/or services for you
Third Party Service Providers
We use the following third party service providers to process payments you make to us:-
- WorldPay UK Ltd
These third party service providers will process your personal information, so we recommend you read their privacy notices.
We will never share your information with third parties for marketing purposes and we do not use automated decision making or profiling.
How long do we keep your information?
Personal data is only kept for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. At the end of that period personal data will either be deleted completely.
The Alternative Image Company Ltd may send you an e-mail to notify you about your request, recent order or marketing communication; this will be sent to the e-mail address you provide to us.
The Alternative Image Company Ltd’s site registration form requires you to give us certain contact information such as your name, email, company name, position and address. We use this customer contact information from the registration form to confirm and deliver orders. If you share other peoples’ data with us, you will need their permission to do so.
The Alternative Image Company Ltd offers you the choice to not receive e-mails or updates via an email sent directly to you.
The Alternative Image Company Ltd has a number of security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Your username and password are known only to yourself, and to the system administrators. They will not be given out to anyone else at any time. Data is stored on Sage accessed by a username and password and all transmission of data between The Alternative Image Company Ltd and Sage is encrypted.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) data subjects have the following rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
- The right to withdraw consent at any time, if we are relying on consent as the legal basis for processing your data
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Information on how to do this can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) website: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
- You can find out more about your rights here: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/